Thomas K. Wingfield
• J.D., University of Virginia,
• B.A., New York University,
• Supreme Court of Georgia
• The U.S. District Court for The Northern District of Georgia
• The U.S. District Court for The Middle District of Georgia
• State Bar of Georgia
• American Bar Association
• Atlanta Bar Association
• Member of the American Bar Association Advisory Panel
• Georgia Rising Stars 2007, and 2009 – 2013
Mr. Wingfield is an insurance counselor and litigator whose experience includes disputes involving coverage under a broad array of coverage forms, including builder’s risk policies, property policies, liability policies, directors and officers policies, errors and omissions policies, fine arts policies, life insurance policies and disability policies.
He regularly counsels clients regarding the scope and completeness of their insurance programs including providing guidance on insuring contractual and indemnity obligations to and from third parties.
Mr. Wingfield handles coverage issues around the country. He has litigated coverage claims involving major property losses during construction or renovation and has extensive experience addressing commercial property losses. Mr. Wingfield also has litigated bad-faith claims arising from improper claims handling or denials.